Any Updates regarding when the machines will be up ?

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Sat Nov 1 14:12:18 PDT 2008

RTP Community,

I believe John is correct regarding the atmosphere leak remaining in
the AG4100.  If anyone wishes to test the system, there is a box of
Ti wafers on the table next to the system which you can use.

As for the AG4108, John is more optimistic than I am.  I'm not sure
we have completely resolved the over temperature problems as it seems
to come and go.  Please test the system before you commit critical
wafers.  Unfortunately, I do not have any test wafers readily
available for the system.

Regards,
Ed