Problem amtetcher 2001-12-02 15:54:43: Equipment off?

hansen at snf.stanford.edu hansen at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Dec 2 03:54:44 PST 2001

The amtetcher was not in its usual condition when I arrived to use it on Sunday afternoon (although no one used it since Friday afternoon).  The display reads AME-8100 Microetch, and the 'equipment on' button is one of the only few buttons that is lit.  This suggests that perhaps the equipment was turned off?  Anyways, the cryo temperature is 295 K, room temperature too.  I just left the machine as it was and didn't use it.