Shutdown amtetcher 2003-12-12 13:43:38: System quit during or after my process?

jnee at snf.stanford.edu jnee at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Dec 12 13:43:38 PST 2003

Running process 3 (standard oxide etch). Set up for a 10 minute etch. I monitored the system through first 2 minutes (everything looked fine). Then when I came back to look at it (maybe 5-10 minutes later) the system is already quit.
The screen displays "AME-8100 MICROETCH" and the only lighted buttons other than pressure, power, etc. is "EQUIP ON".
I have 3 wafers inside on the first rack.