Shutdown amtetcher 2003-12-13 13:59:54: Arcing on latch of tray 5

lindaw at snf.stanford.edu lindaw at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Dec 13 13:59:55 PST 2003

I ran a 16 min run to season the chamber, no signs of arcing. Then 16 min of device wafers, no signs of arcing.  2nd run of device wafers, no signs of arcing. After third 16 min run of device afers, signs of arcing behind the latch on tray 5.  I noticed a foul odor near the end of the run, but thought it was coming from user unloading drytek1.  I did not see and dips in the bias voltage durning the run.