Process Number

Henry Phan hphan at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 26 18:17:19 PST 2003

Dear User:
I made a little change on the process number today. We used to have
process 1, 2, 3, 24, 25, 26, and 27. Instead of 24 to 27, I use 4 to 7.
I think that's more easier for us to recognize the process. I also
change all the base pressure to .80mT so we don't have to wait for a
long time to pump down. I recommend we leave process 1, 2, 3, and 4 as a
standard process. DO NOT CHANGE THEM. Process 5 is open for users to run
the other processes ( ex. Process 6 and 7 ). Here is the procedure:

   *  Press "Process Select" button until Process 5 is selected.
   *  Push “Mode Select” until “Program” mode is selected.
   * “Load Program Key?” will show up on the screen.
   * Press “1234” to load the program key.
   * System will ask “Program #?”
   * Type in the process #5 and then press, “YES” to confirm.
   * After confirmed, system will ask you “Delete Program?” press “YES”,
     system will ask you “Copy Another Program?”.
   * After press “YES”,  enter the process number you want to copy into
     process 5 then press “YES” to confirm.
   * System will ask you “Copy Another Program?” for the next step.
     Press “NO”
   * "Overetch?" Press "YES"
   * "End of program?" Press "YES"
   * Step through the selected programs parameters by pressing, “YES” if
     the step is correct or “NO” if the step needs to be changed.
   * If “NO” is pressed, you may need to enter the correct parameter and
     press “YES” to enter it.

After you finished the process, Please follow the same procedure to load
the process #5 (Process #15) back into the process #5. You are welcome
to talk to me if you still confuse. Thank you very much for your
cooperation!!!!!

--
Henry
_ _ _ _