Problem amtetcher 2003-05-05 16:58:16: Report Problem for amtetcher

mbadi at snf.stanford.edu mbadi at snf.stanford.edu
Mon May 5 04:58:21 PDT 2003

While seasoning AMT for the oxide etch program (#3), the program kept terminating b/c the set DC bias of -530V could not be reached.  I monitored the bias and the closest it got was -526 V before the program stopped.  It would reach this value slowly, creeping up (with some sudden steps) from approx -500V.
I ended my attempts to perform an etch after three tries to season the chamber.