Problem amtetcher SNF 2004-07-24 01:40:54: DC bias low in prog. 2 step 4

hanjun at snf.stanford.edu hanjun at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Jul 24 01:40:56 PDT 2004

I tried to run the "new" standby Prog. 2 three times, but it never passes step 4 etching due to low DC bias.  To make it worse, there's no Prog. 12 (back up) stored.  So I failed to bring the machine at the "hold pumping" mode.  I decided to leave it vented rather than let it keep pumping.  Sorry it seems there's no beetter way for now...
Superuser,
If you can write up recipe, please write the right Prog. 2 and run. Thanks a lot!