Mega Academic Discounts on Thousands of Products

Education Sales Team Education at
Wed Nov 1 10:43:33 PST 2006

10,000 New Products at Heavily Discounted Academic Prices!!!!

FREE SHIPPING with Coupon Code below

  * Software: Microsoft, Adobe, Autodesk, Symantec, Quark, etc.

  * iPod Accessories: MP3 Players, Digital Recorders, CD/DVD Media, etc.

  * InkJet & Laser Printer cartridges: HP, Cannon, Epson

  * Cameras, Camcorders & Accessories: Sony, Nikon, Kodak, Phillips, etc.

  * Laptop Bags & Accessories: Kensington, Belkin, Dr. Bott, etc.

  * Calculators: HP-12c, TI, Sharp: Standard, Financial, Scientific
  * Books & Trainings: Total Training, Lynda, Pearson, etc.

  * School Supplies: Pens, Paper, Art Supplies, Files, notebooks,

    ...and just about anything else you can imagine!

Computer Products for Education invites you to visit our new website
featuring thousands of great new products at unbelievably low prices!

FREE SHIPPING COUPON: BGZ569 (valid through 11/15/2006)

If you would like to receive monthly updates of special offers, and pricing updates, please subscribe to our monthly mailer by clicking on the following link:

We hope you have found this message valuable.  However, if you do not wish to recieve any more offers from CPE, please click on the following link:
Or call 800-679-7007 and ask to be deleted from our list.

Computer Products for Education
5325 140th Avenue North
Clearwater, Florida 33760
Tel: 800-679-7007