Problem amtetcher SNF 2007-06-06 16:18:22: strange behavior of process 5

rohank at rohank at
Wed Jun 6 16:18:23 PDT 2007

I successfully ran process 1/Prog1 and copied the SAME EXACT program into process5/prog5 (because I wanted to change some parameters). However process5/program5 would not run (even though it had same exact parameters as proc1/prog1). It kept giving me "CRYO/CHMBER LEAK"error message. I rrepeated this a couple of times with the same result (prog 1 would run but prog 5 wouldnt).