Shutdown amtetcher SNF 2007-06-20 02:17:14: amt shut down

cearhart at snf.stanford.edu cearhart at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 20 02:17:15 PDT 2007

Hi,
I could not reach base pressure.  It took about 25 min to reach base pressure for my last etch, and when I ran the Process 2 (standby), I tried the turbo pump down step for 30 min, hitting run to continue when the alarm sounded, and then aborted and tried once more for 12 minutes, but still could not reach base.  I aborted the program, and the machine currently reads that Process 2 Ready.  Also,  I did not have the bell jar open for longer than a minute or two when handling wafers.
Thanks,
Chris