Problem amtetcher SNF 2008-02-11 03:57:33: Observation of pumping problem

masaharu at snf.stanford.edu masaharu at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 11 03:57:33 PST 2008

On 2/10 midnight, I reported pumping problem.
Next day, I run the same sequence in the daytime,
there was no problem.
Again, I did the same things in midnight, and I failed again!
According to the past logs, obviously, pumiping problems
oftern happen after 0 am, very late night (or early morning).
And sometimes, next user used AMT in the daytime and
said there was no pumping problem.
This is just my speculation but, is there, by chance,
causality between time of use (night or daytime)
and pumping problem?