Shutdown amtetcher SNF 2008-05-31 07:15:16: shutdown

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Jun 1 14:32:04 PDT 2008

Cesar replaced all of the O-rings in the hex base assembly and replaced the internal bell jar shield and gas distribution tubes with freshly cleaned ones.  These things had not been done in some time and we are hopeful that these will improve the pumpdown characteristics.
Because this was a major teardown and rebuild, a calibration run should be carefully done before committing real wafers to this tool.  We will try to do those things on Monday.
Thanks,
John