Comment amtetcher SNF 2008-06-04 15:02:35: Update Gas 5 problem

eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 4 15:02:36 PDT 2008

"Gas 5 cant pump down" alarm occurs when the system tries to pump out the NF3 line after it is done processing.  The system looks for a 0 sccm flow but because the zero has drifted, it could only pump down to ~1 sccm.  We have tried zeroing the MFC twice but the zero point continues to drift.
We are sending an MFC out to be cleaned and calibrated.  It should be here sometime next week.
If the error occurs, just clear the error and then abort.