Problem amtetcher SNF 2008-05-23 01:05:06: Gas 5 not closing at end of run + ion guage comment

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 23 08:44:40 PDT 2008

Zeroed MFC5 (NF3) so that it now reads zero when no gas is flowing.  I notice that Gas 2 (Freon 23, I think) is reading 1 ccm when off.  However, that is a Brooks 5850 MFC and I don't currently have the manuals for that .... and don't want to guess which pot to turn.  Will revisit this with manuals in hand.
Chris McGinnes (probably bad seplling ...) is about to run the machine so I will observe to see if the vacuum or ion gaugre problems occur.
Thanks,
John