Problem amtetcher SNF 2008-10-02 12:58:16: Chamber Window Coated with a yellow layer

kocabas at snf.stanford.edu kocabas at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 2 12:58:19 PDT 2008

During the etch, I look through the chamber window for a bull's eye closing pattern which indicates the end of the etch. The chamber window is coated with a yellow (polymer?) layer which makes it impossible to see anything inside (except through the very edges of the window). I'll try to clean it with a wipe after the chamber seasoining is over, but I doubt it'll do any good.