Comment amtetcher SNF 2009-08-04 20:26:29:

lwchang at snf.stanford.edu lwchang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 4 20:26:30 PDT 2009

So Gaurav over-enabled mdickey before he officially releases the tool...When I came up to the tool prog 3 was not working (flow1 out limit). John came in to fix the service parameters and the corr. factors and I ran a test run using prog 3, found out the etch rate was halved compared to what it used to be.  Not sure if there are more parameters needed to be fixed at this point so I redlighted the tool as it was not supposed to be run by users at the begining. Hope this clears things out and hope Cesar can bring it back up if everything looks fine.