Problem amtetcher SNF 2009-07-06 19:18:37: Still no SF6

ahryciw at snf.stanford.edu ahryciw at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jul 6 19:18:37 PDT 2009

I see that amtetcher was green-lighted after the comment in late June indicating that the SF6 and NF3 pneumatic valves were about to be replaced.  Has this happened yet?  The NF3 works fine, but I still cannot get any SF6 flow (it read 1/26 sccm and gave a "flow 3 out limit" error).  Also, the maximum flow rate for SF6 used to be 78 sccm, but now the limit appears to be 26 sccm (I got a "out of limits" error when I tried 70 sccm).  Has this maximum limit been changed?