Comment amtetcher SNF 2009-07-20 01:30:35:

junil at snf.stanford.edu junil at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jul 20 01:30:36 PDT 2009

 I have used 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th trays for my silicon etch process.  Before doing main etch, I have done seasoning etch process and then run 2 batches without unusual thing.  The only recipe  change that I made is pressure from 40 to 20.  I think I might have inspected the trays with special care....... found nothing unusual.... After my silicon etch, I have run program 2.   I hope above description will help find out cause and solve theprobelm.  Also let me know if I did something wrong.