Problem amtetcher SNF 2010-02-15 12:48:43: couldn't run standby process 2 and other issues

jsnapp at snf.stanford.edu jsnapp at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 15 12:48:43 PST 2010

I had to reprogam in the process I wanted (process 4) and and the standby process 2. I was able to season the chamber for 15 minutes and run prgrm 4 on my wafers ok. I did receive several time-outs during venting after my run.
Process 2 keeps timing out with an error about a turbo pump leak.  Not sure if I misprogrammed procees 2, it is quite long, but I did triple check it.
Also, I noticed the screws that hold the clip end of the latch for hexode tray #4 are lose which means the latch doesn't sit quite flush with the surface.  That is something that should be fixed before the clip end of the latch comes completely off.