Shutdown amtetcher SNF 2011-04-12 22:15:33: arcing/burning was seen

dongl at snf.stanford.edu dongl at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Apr 12 22:15:34 PDT 2011

There was blinking and arcing during etching and I aborted the process. A possible reason is that the tray was not firmly mounted. During unloading, black burning residues were found at the up right corners of both the tray and the latch . I cleaned the burning residue with wipes and there is still some residue left. The machine is now under process 2 and it seems ok. However,  I think an inspection by staff is needed before any further operation.  I appologize for the inconvenience.