Comment amtetcher SNF 2011-05-24 15:14:32: Up ONLY from 6am to 3:30pm

eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu
Tue May 24 15:14:33 PDT 2011

The system is only up when etch staff is available.  A manual hoist has been set up to lift and lower the bell jar.  Because of safety reasons, the hoist can only be operated by staff.
The replacement bearing and shaft should be here by tomorrow.  The shaft still need to be machined to match the shaft from our system. If we get the system Friday morning,  the tool should be ready by 4pm.