AMT- back alive

Eric Perozziello eap at gloworm.Stanford.EDU
Mon Aug 27 21:54:08 PDT 2001

Hi All,

        the AMT seems to be back alive.  I re-entered all of the
programs, but you should REcheck them before using them.  I found
at least one mistake in the book.
        If you happen to be the first user, I left some special
instructions for you on the machine.  If you have problems or questions,
ask one of the experienced users or staff before proceeding.
        For those nocturnal lab users (or someone who might need the
machine desparately), it should be ready to go by midnight (monday night).
The first user gets the priviledge of running a seasoning run.

-Eric