Arcing Problem

Henry Phan hphan at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 26 14:34:12 PDT 2002

Dear user:
Once again, we found the AMT is arcing without any report by the user
today. This is not the first time. I had sent out the email to remind
the users follow the procedure all the time. But some of them preferred
to do it their way. From now on, I will keep checking the machine
everyday. If anyone didn't follow the procedure; and I find out the
machine has problem without his/her reporting. I will remove their name
out of the list for a month and charge the equipment repairing time. Len
shown me how to clean the arcing today and it took more than half day to
do it. I knew some of you didn't check all the trays before and after
the process. I just don't get it. It only takes five minutes to do it.
We don't mind to repair the machine. All we need is the users to report
the problem. Please let me know if you have any question. Thank you very
much for your cooperation!

--
Henry
_ _ _ _