Arcing Problem!!!

Henry Phan hphan at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 19 10:41:02 PST 2002

Dear Users:
This is the last time I send out the e-mail about the AMT acring. I am
getting tired to remind again and again!!!! Please follow the procedure
in the log book. unlatch each tray and check it carefully before and
after the process, Shut the system down if you see the arcing. I know it
really annoying to do that, but that is the only way to keep the system
up. I don't want to do this to any user. If I found out who's not
following the procedure, I will remove their name off the machine.
Please don't make me do this!!! Thank you very much and have a nice
day!!!!

--
Henry
_ _ _ _