Plasma color changed

Shen Ren renshen at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 19 22:10:19 PDT 2008

Hi Chong,

Can you double check your program? I did a NF3 etch later this
afternoon. The plasma of my process has a pinkish color. Maybe you
need to run a longer conditioning for your process.

Shen

--
Best wishes,

Shen Ren

Department of Electrical Engineering
Stanford University

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
 -Albert Schweitzer