Comment asml SNF 2007-07-30 09:21:27: IQC Test

Binder Mann binder.mann at
Mon Jul 30 10:42:52 PDT 2007

Hi Gary,
Did you look at the log what was the error? We can also check as we will
be there tomorrow.
Thanks and regards, Binder

-----Original Message-----
From: gsosa at [mailto:gsosa at]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 09:21
To: asml-pcs at
Subject: Comment asml SNF 2007-07-30 09:21:27: IQC Test

Unable to run IQC test.System not communicating with IA Driver. Reset
system CPU's. Did full start up. Ran IQC test. All OK. Focus at -10 nm

The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential
and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. ASML is neither
liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.