Comment asml SNF 2008-06-19 10:05:22: down time

mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 19 10:05:23 PDT 2008

This is a reminder that ASML will be down Starting *Monday 23rd at  9am   till Friday 27th at  5 pm for 3D calibration and qualification;  this has been previously  announced.
*Yesterday during the pm the stage gave an error which we have been kind of aware of it. The tool needs to go down before Monday as well to get the stage ( stone)  fixed.; this is critical to 3D calibration.  we all trying to get  things scheduled and I will let you know as soon as I Have the information. Please do not panic things might get switched around any way.
*Also I like to take this opportunity and let you all know that Binder has decided to pursue happiness out side of ASML. Thursday  26th will be her last day if you like to come by and thank her for all she has done for us next week will be a good time.