Problem asml SNF 2008-06-20 20:32:47: Wafer Handling and Alignment problem

nvgirish at snf.stanford.edu nvgirish at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 20 20:32:47 PDT 2008

While exposing one of my wafers, the input stage stopped and gave a wafer handler error. Another ASML user helped me to Fast Start up the tool. The wafer went in but came out badly misaligned. Each die was misaligned differently and there was a drift pattern from top-bottom and left-right of the wafer. I checked the job and it was not changed. (Maybe the Fast Startup was not such a good idea)
Please help and apologies for the inconvenience!!
Girish