Problem asml SNF 2009-01-25 22:57:27: can't expose

rostam at snf.stanford.edu rostam at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Jan 25 22:57:27 PST 2009

I wanted to expose a layer without doing any alignment. In the 'Define Batch' section, I clicked on alignment and changed the alignment option from D to Z (=zero). I exposed one wafer. Everything was fine. Then I changed the optical prealignment to None as well. I tried to expose another wafer, but it was rejected. I changed the optical prealignment back to D (=Default). My wafer was rejected again. I wanted to change back everything to the original state. However, the alignment option (the one that had Zero, Default as its values) isn't in the alignment page any more. That's strange. Do you know what happened?