Problem asml SNF 2009-03-05 17:40:07: Non Criticals Only

gsosa at snf.stanford.edu gsosa at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 5 17:40:08 PST 2009

 There is still more work that needs to be done on the focus system. There still appears to be some image tilt. We are releasing the tool for non-critical work only and strongly advise to shoot and inspect a test wafer for image quality. Please do not expose any critical work on the stepper. If you do so, it is at your own risk. We cannot garantee optimum tool performance at this time. Vendors will return tomorrow to continue working on problem.