Shutdown asml SNF 2010-01-19 11:26:26: System stabilizing

gsosa at snf.stanford.edu gsosa at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jan 19 15:24:57 PST 2010

We are going to release the tool under Yellow(Caution). The system is up and functional. However, the lense temperature is still stabilizing and is very close to setpoint. We are releasing the tools for non-critical processing. If you have critical features to expose, we highly advise to shoot a test wafer to confirm your work.  There is a warning message at the bottom of the screen indication that the lens temperature is not at setpoint. This is only informational and does not prevent the stepper from operating.