Shutdown asml SNF 2010-10-12 21:11:45: Robot arm didn't pick up the wafer.

kibumlee at snf.stanford.edu kibumlee at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 12 21:11:45 PDT 2010

I successfully exposed several wafers. After that I tried double exposure to one of my wafer.  First exposure was successful and I exchanged the cassette in the input box and output box. The robot arm tried to pick up the wafer but it couldn't.   After that the machine keep thinking there is wafer inside the machine although the only wafer is still in the input cassette. It refuses to be rebooted.