Problem asml SNF 2011-02-17 23:49:59: system froze- mid wafer exposure

ericp at snf.stanford.edu ericp at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Feb 17 23:50:00 PST 2011

On the second wafer, the system froze after exposing about half of the dies on that wafer. System gave the option "Abort Batch- clear stepper", and then froze completely.
There are a total of 4 wafers in the system:  2 in the out cassette, one on the p-chuck and one on the e-chuck.
There are Three masks in the system.  One is loaded into the column, and two are in the pod.
I've left a wafer box, and three mask carriers on the machine.  If you could please leave these on the table where the ASML reticle box is kept, I would appreciate it.   Thank you.