Problem asml SNF 2011-01-05 16:53:39: Important- Please Read

mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 6 14:28:33 PST 2011

During annual pm, we saw a shift on XPA  marks and we made the appropriate adjustment.
Please read the attachment on this email
I will put a copy next to the tool.
What does this mean to you:
If you are using pm marks,  there are   NO CHANGES for you. ...continue as usual.
If you are starting a new run/lot today 1/6/11  No CHANGES for you either.
If you have used XPA marks to expose your wafers before shutdown and you are doing an overlay ( more than one layer).
Please read the attachment  and follow the instruction.
To do the correction you need to go to
 Define a batch page ( on the bottom of the page)
Click on Alignment
M1/Red      X            Y ( need to enter   -.8)
Ping, Linda, Gary and I will happily show you and go over this if you need help with it so do not hesitate to ask.
I will put a copy of the pages  next to the tool.
mahnaz