Shutdown asml SNF 2011-06-09 17:23:21: Wafer stuck in asml

luckys at snf.stanford.edu luckys at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 9 17:23:22 PDT 2011

My wafer got stuckl in asml. I did all the cleaning procedures (granite flat check, backside clean and srd) so it should be something else. A warning sign came up and said "empty input carrier on port 4" and the screen and the machine got stuck on me.
 I was trying to do the PM mark exposure for the first time. So it should be due to my igborance of handiling the program rather than machine issue.
Thank you.