Problem asml SNF 2011-03-18 19:08:35: Currently down; thinks there's a lost wafer

grahamab at snf.stanford.edu grahamab at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Mar 18 19:08:36 PDT 2011

Robot arm wouldn't pick up the wafer, eventually it had a panic attack and said there was a lost wafer somewhere in the tool.  Aborting the batch didn't help.  The same wafer went through fine approximately 45minutes earlier, so I'm not sure what has changed.  There is currently NO wafer in the tool (was easy to recover it through the input port).  Leaving yellow in case someone more qualified than me is able to recover the system.  Sorry folks.