Shutdown asml SNF 2011-09-03 18:49:14: Host wh-3628 unreachable

bchui at snf.stanford.edu bchui at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Sep 3 18:49:14 PDT 2011

I was running a couple of batches of wafers.  The first batch ran fine.  When I clicked "batch control" to start the 2nd batch, the machine froze up.  A continuous stream of error messages flooded the log file screen until the log file was full.  I tried "FAST STARTUP" but the machine gives an error message saying "Not all hosts are unreachable" and "Host wh-3628 unreachable".  Since the machine is practically unusable in this state, I'm forced to shut it down.  It would be much appreciated if staff could come in this weekend to reboot the machine so that users can use it on Sunday and Monday.