Problem asml SNF 2011-09-21 23:27:22: ASML not responding

elibol at snf.stanford.edu elibol at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 21 23:27:23 PDT 2011

Program got stuck while modifying a job and stopped responding. So we decided to exit (logoff) after trying all we can think of, now we can not log back on. Unless you know the login/password you will not be able to use the tool, I am not shutting it off in case you know it.
I have my mask in the tool, if you could place it in the container I left and leave it near the reticle boxes I would appreciate it.