Shutdown asml SNF 2012-04-22 11:28:14: Wafers stuck in tool

cbellew at snf.stanford.edu cbellew at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Apr 22 11:28:15 PDT 2012

I was trying to expose three wafers. The first two made it through without problems. The third wafer disappeared from the status monitor during the move from P chuck to E chuck. When I tried to clear the batch from the tool, it showed up as red on the E chuck. When I tried to reinitialize the wafer handling, it said there was a risk to the wafers due to an unsafe situation and that the wafers would need to be removed manually.
There is a box by the reticle exchange station into which the wafers can be placed.
Sorry.