[asml-pcs] Problem asml SNF 2013-03-04 00:10:13: Couple of issues

jaehlee at stanford.edu jaehlee at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 4 00:10:13 PST 2013

While using the asml, there were couple of problems.
1. The process stop in the middle of the expousure. after halting for about 30sec, it displays a system error and asks to clear the stepper. I was able to recover the wafer at least.
2. The system was not able to detect the input/output carrier.
Due to this problem, I was not able to proceed further. As a note, I did the standard 3612 1um PR spinning with SRD before going into the asml.
Best,
Jae