ASML Reservation policy

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 24 15:37:49 PDT 2007

Hello all,

The reservation on the system during prime time ( 7 am to 7 pm) is two
hours. The grace period is 15 minutes for being late for reservation and
please do make sure that you cancel your reservation in timely fashion.
If you need to do extensive file writing,  then it should be done on
emulator.
One person at the time on the system please do not interrupt some one
whom is enabled on the system for coping and changing your file or etc..
 I have already received few complains.

Asml crew and I make every effort to reserve the system for training and
pm work in timely fashion but  a lot of times is out of our control. I
am sure we will get better as we scroll along the way.

Mahnaz