update

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 27 14:52:53 PST 2007

Hello all,

I like to make this very clear that you are not allowed to run wafers
that has scratches, scribe, resist or any kind of scum on the back of
wafers through the asml  system. I believe that I have been telling
everyone during training that you have to check the back of the wafers
before exposure on ASML.
Even tiny bit of resist or EBR left on the back needs to be cleaned and
the wafers need to go through the spin rinse dryer before going to ASML.
I have asked the field service to give me the exact location of the arm
with respect to flat so I  have better understanding of it.
The FSE checked the log and  we did not get any fluctuation in house or
system vacuum, it was caused by the wafers the last two times.
Please if not sure show the wafers to me, Gary or the asml  fox.
We can not have this happen again, does not look good.

mahnaz