update

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 25 17:56:58 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I just find out that due to many changes on the system the metrology
test is not performing and the reticle table is not adjusting accordingly.
The system will be down through the weekend and most of Monday. Asml
needs to get some tooling to take care of few issues on Monday.
Asml crew and Gary are still in the lab  working hard  at it. We
apologize for any inconvenient this may cause and I assure that all your
spun up wafers will be good till next week.
Please take the opportunity and enjoy the beautiful weekend, things like
this happens all the time.

mahnaz