urgent update

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 30 10:11:10 PDT 2008

Hello all,

You need to read this carefully and give us  feed back immediately....

Here  are some facts:

3D front side went through and passed all the tests.

Due to unexpected problems,  ASML crew ran out of time to perform 3D
align calibrations for back side alignment..
There is a time limit of less than a month for the installation of the
back side 3D, other wise both ( top and bottom ) needs to be redo and
tested and that would add easily  3-4 days more down time to the system.
After the 3D installation completed , overlay tests (6" Wafers) needs to
be ran and etched in a different company  ( needs to be coordinated and
scheduled with outsourcing company).

 Binder will be incharge with  help of ASML crew  so coordination is the
key.
This week May 28th  we are already one week in to our less than a month
restriction.

Suggestions:

If we can do it next week (May 5th through May 08),  we will need only 4
days Monday through Thursday, System will be up at 4" on Friday May 9th
. ( trust me,  we know that  is a short notice).

The only other time will work for every one would be May 27th (start)
and will need till June 3rd.  During this time an overlay of 3 days
needs to be ran  without any distribution; it will push us into weekend
but ASML crew has agreed to work during that time.

So your suggestions and inputs are very important to us and I like to
remind every one that the 3D installation is a  major work and things of
this nature is very common.

So communicate with me .....

Mahnaz/Binder