urgent update

Krishna Saraswat saraswat at cis.stanford.edu
Wed Apr 30 17:48:59 PDT 2008

Hello Mahnaz,

This is a crunch time for students feverishly working to get some
results for the IEDM conference. Between ASML and Griffin it has
become difficult for them to complete devices. I hear that griffin is
again down. If ASML also goes out for another 4 days or more it puts a
serious damper on their productivity. Can this be done during the
quarter break when IEDM deadline is over and many students will take
off for summer?