[Fwd: epi backsides]

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 1 17:10:04 PST 2008

Hello all,

Here are the pictures of the EPI wafers ( back side)  that lost vacuum
on the asml.
We are looking in to the issue from different angle.
Binder is going to send the pictures to Europe and seek their advise.
One thought was,  that may be one of the pin in EPI  is not performing
well so Maurice went through the trouble to open the system and let me
look in to it,   and things looks to be just fine,  Gary Yama confirmed
it as well. Still Maurice will peruse the issue to see why we see this
problem with thicker deposition.
Apparently few lab members already figure out how to approach  and
resolve the issue for their process;
Renata  does some sort of CMP, Yuhykr deposit LTO first and that  has
worked for him well. Gary Yama has an idea which we will discuss  next
week.  We are all   trying to find the easiest way  which will work for
every one and does not require many extra steps. So till next week,  be
patient and work with us.
Thanks to maurice for taking the  pictures.

mahnaz