up date

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 27 14:37:57 PST 2008

Hello all,

I like to let every one  know that 3D align installation and
qualification is on the way.
we    ASML and SNF people are trying to get all the facts/ tests, date
scheduled in a way that minimize  equipment down time as much as
possible. My understanding is that the system needs to be switched to 6"
till all the quals and tests ran.  As of right now,  we think that the
system will be down for two weeks  and we are aiming for  mid April. I
thought to give you heads up regarding this matter and still there are
good possibility that dates can get changed around a bit.
Please  let me know if  there are any other issues that we should
consider or any one out there has a serious dead line ( I need to hear
from you).

mahnaz