EPI2

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 31 16:44:38 PST 2008

Hello all,

Till further notice no wafers from EPI2 can be ran on ASML . You need to
make sure that wafers get the final check by Binder, Linda, Mike, Ed,
Gary or I   before running them on the system.
As before,  you are fully responsible to check the back of wafers for
any residue  like EBR or resist and make sure that back of the wafers
are very clean. If you end up to clean the back of wafers with qtips,
you need to run the wafers through the SRD ( spin rinse dryer) in the
litho area before committing the wafers to ASML.
Next item is the scribing the back of wafers, I am trying to come up
with some procedure , for now if possible try to scribe top  side of the
wafers instead of the back.

mahnaz