Software switch

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 12 16:49:22 PDT 2008

Hello all,
  Today one last time we verified that all jobs, machine constant  and
reticle data are backed up by ASML fse.
We have decided to switch from 8.60 software to 8.90 on Wednesday  18th,
this is the version we will run from then on . Asml will do a pm on the
system that morning.
If you change your job file or create a new job from 3 pm to day till
Wednesday morning  when we switch the software  these new files and new
changes  will not be there. So please send me an info with your file and
we will transfer them for you or simply  have  the changes saved on the
floppy diskette and add it on after the switch.
Let  Ed or I  know if you need help.

mahnaz