ASML down time

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 19 09:21:09 PDT 2008

Hello all,

This is a reminder that ASML will be down Starting *Monday 23rd at  9am
   till Friday 27th at  5 pm for 3D calibration and qualification;  this
has been previously  announced.
*Yesterday during the pm the stage gave an error which we have been kind
of aware of it. The tool needs to go down before Monday as well to get
the stage ( stone)  fixed.; this is critical to 3D calibration.  we all
trying to get  things scheduled and I will let you know as soon as I
Have the information. Please do not panic things might get switched
around any way.

*Also I like to take this opportunity and let you all know that Binder
has decided to pursue happiness out side of ASML. Thursday  26th will be
her last day if you like to come by and thank her for all she has done
for us next week will be a good time.
*
mahnaz